Thursday, January 18, 2007

Starting with...

Hello there. This is my first blog as well as blog post. Was never interested in doing so as I've got the tendency to forget the user name, password and blah blah blah (which includes being lazy). Anyway, I'm supposed to introduce myself. Here it goes..

My name's Joanne, turning 22 this year. Quite a daydreamer, but I'll refrain from doing so during your lectures. Loves to shop, eat and sleep. I'm a tv addict as well. I'll be fine without using the computer but definitely not without watching the tv. I watch almost everything and anything that is being showed on the tv. I call it “my daily dosage of tv”; everyday without fail. Other than those mentioned above, I’m a little blur, a little clumsy and a little slow in reaction as well.




Not too long ago, I found myself a new interest, which is diving. The underwater world is pretty amazing. With each dive, I found myself getting attracted to that world even more. Though the process of getting down is a little tiring, it’s all worth it. Due to the pack schedule and erratic weather, it’s a little impossible to go for any dives at the moment.





Guess that’s all that I’ve got to say about myself. I’ll probably think about what else I can blog about. Otherwise, it’s going to get boring.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I used to go diving too... it's really refreshing. It's ok if you don't like the idea of blogs, but give it a go for this semester and if you still don't enjoy having it, delete it at the end of the semester.